Rhythm Doctor is an app designed by 7th Beat Games. Rhythm Doctor was first published on . Rhythm Doctor is currently available on Steam, Other.Save lives with your spacebar! Rhythm Doctor is a rhythm game in a world where defibrillating patients' hearts in sync with their heartbeats has healing properties. Slam your spacebar in perfect time on the...
Rhythm Doctor Review
Rhythm Doctor is an app developed by 7th Beat Games. Rhythm Doctor was first published on . The app is currently available on the following platforms: Steam, Other.
Save lives with your spacebar!
Rhythm Doctor is a rhythm game in a world where defibrillating patients' hearts in sync with their heartbeats has healing properties. Slam your spacebar in perfect time on the 7th beat, and they might just come out okay. But beware - every patient has unique illnesses based on complex music theory: polyrhythms, hemiolas, irregular time signatures...if you don't know what they mean, don't worry. Rhythm Doctor is designed to make you learn music and rhythm theory without even realising it!
- 20+ handmade levels, each with their own story.
- Every level introduces a different concept of rhythm theory in an accessible way
- A large cast of doctors and patients feature in an overarching, character-centric storyline
- Play the story solo or grab a friend for drop-in drop-out local multiplayer throughout the whole campaign!
- Robust level editor to make, share, and play community levels! Use your own music, place notes snapped to the beat, and use 50+ different visual effects and backgrounds
- Challenging "Night Shift" versions of each level for the brave
(Note: 2P mode only works locally. Online 2P via Remote Play is enabled for this game, but it does not work that well right now due to varying latency)
Rhythm Doctor features flashing lights and colors. Please use caution if you have experience with epilepsy or any of its symptoms.